Why am I working for Awaris?Anneke Versluis,
My values and purpose align with the values and purpose of awaris. Anneke joined the awaris team in 2022.
- Master’s in Child and Family Psychology (Marriage and Family therapy, California, USA)
- Master’s in Child and Family Psychology (Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, NL)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (University of Reno, Nevada, USA)
- Since 2014 coordinator role for European Space Agency, Noordwijk, NL
- Since 2009 welfare officer for European Space Agency, Noordwijk, NL
- 2 years of Trainer/Mediator/Moderator at Result Mediation & Grip Psychologists, Amsterdam, NL
- 6 years experience as a family therapist in a private practice, Hillegom, NL
- For 2 years an intern as marriage and family therapist in San Diego, USA
- Since 2017 volunteer work as a mentor and external confidential counsellor, NL
- Since 2021 volunteer work as external confidential counsellor for WedoWe, NL
Seeing every day as an opportunity for connection, growth, surrender to what is, experience joy, serve others and face challenges.