Bénédicte MoquardFacilitator and Coach
With an academic background in anthropology and history, and many years’ experience as a meditation practitioner, a trainer in compassionate listening and in mindful communication (Karuna training), Bénédicte sees mindful listening and communication as fertile ground for resilience. She also fosters an approach of openness and humility, qualities which improve the processes of collective intelligence within teams.
- Master 2 in Anthropology – Ecole des Hautes en Sciences Sociales
- Bachelor’s degree in History – La Sorbonne, Paris 1
- Trainer in compassionate listening and mindful communication – Karuna training
- Meditation practitioner for more than 15 years Meditation instructor
- Project management in communication and anthropology for more than 20 years in private companies, Non-Gouvernemental Organisation, and public organisation.
- Communication as a tool to support change from the micro (interpersonal) to the macro (institutional) levels.
- Anthropology as a posture of decentering to observe and understand complex environments.
- Mindfulness, compassionate listening and mindful communication
I have a passion for
Everything that contributes to making us more free to be.
By shining our light, we offer the opportunity for others to do the same." Marianne Williamson
Facilitator and Coach