Work and Human Resources Psychologist.
As a consultant and trainer, Céline accompanies groups in large groups, SMEs and ESMS in their transformation and evolution processes. She has been trained in mind-body techniques for over 25 years (meditation and sophrology) and runs a training institute.
Why am I working for Awaris?Céline ATTIAS-BIRET,
The processes proposed by Awaris are at the heart of what motivates me, namely, understanding, integrating and transmitting the springs of transformation through the liberation of individual and collective potential. I first collaborated with Stéphane during the creation of Awaris France in 2015, and then I gradually joined the team.
- Master 2 in Social Psychology of Work and HR
- Positive psychology at work
- Appreciative Inquiry and appreciative coaching
- Forum theater in companies
- Mindfulness, MBSR, MBCT, and Sophrology.
- Development of leadership and managerial skills
- Organizational approach to health at work
- Teaching of positive psychology at work at the University of Paris 8 Presidency of a training institute for sophrology
Warm moments with family and friends.
Learning and bridging different areas of the humanities.
Moments of solitude in nature. Making music with friends.
Loving, preserving joy, finding spaces of freedom and sharing them.