Loes SchrijversFacilitator and coach
Loes consults on implementing mindfulness in organizations, with a focus on training, moderating and coaching individuals, teams, leaders and larger groups. Part of Loes’ responsibilities is the development of the Awaris/CvM joint venture in the Netherlands.
Why am I working for Awaris?Loes Schrijvers,
To live my purpose more broadly – through an inspirational, global and authentic network Loes joined the Awaris team in 2021.
Facilitator and coach
- Global Leadership Development Manager – Unilever
- Masters Change Management & Bachelor Governance & Organisational Science (University of Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Masterclass Learning & Development Leadership’ (Nyrenrode / IE business school – Madrid) & Organization Learning in Action’ (IMD business school – Singapore)
- Certified Vinyasa & Yin Yoga Teacher
- Mindfulness Champion Unilever – trained by Awaris
- Co-active coach (ICF Accredited)
- MSCEIT & ESCI – Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Coach Accreditations
- LSI / OSC – Leadership Styles & Climate Assessment & Coach Accreditations
- Facilitator & coach Programme Consciousness Coaching at The New Yoga School in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Language Coach – Dutch Refugee Organisation
- Owner FEELIA – yoga; purpose; coaching
- Leadership Development
- Learning & Development
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Vinyasa & Yin Yoga
- Mindfulness in Organisaties & Leadership Development
- Shamatha & Vipassana Meditation
- Growth Mindset & Growth Coaching
…Learning – in addition to this being my profession, I am personally also always learning something new – through training, reading (I love books!) or coaching and mentoring. My favourite topics are personal development, philosophy, leadership, yoga, mindfulness, meditation, health. In addition to these themes, you can also make me very happy with interior design, aesthetics of hotels, restaurants and coffee spots, sports and discovering new places (in addition to my love for Asia, where I lived for a few years – I also embarked on this adventure: www.remoteyear.com).
My inner purpose: My purpose is to ignite growth mindsets through unconditional compassion. I am on earth to strengthen the connection between leadership in organizations, the consciousness awakening from the yoga world and the neuroscience of mindfulness. With a strong belief in personal growth, learning, reflection, authenticity and compassion, I help others to discover and be the best version of themselves, so that we can work and live in a more deeply connected, more aware, more sustainable and beautiful world.
Facilitator and coach