Sonja is a Progamme Manager and Facilitator, determined to bring out the best in her clients.
At awaris, her work focuses on the management and implementation of a EU-Framework Contract on resilience for all EU Institutions. She is also a facilitator of mindfulness-based interventions – particularly in highly technical high-performance international environments. She is especially interested in topics related to stress and resilience.
Why am I working for Awaris?Sonja Noss,
Everyone I have met at Awaris embodies what they teach – with passion. This includes trust, leadership, kindness, emotional intelligence and appreciation. A living testimony to the fact that working and living in a “different” way are not only possible, but successful and enjoyable. Sonja is part of the Awaris team since 2020.
- University degree in Education. Saarland University.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Certificate. ZAS Stuttgart.
- Systemic Coach, Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS). Heidelberg School of Education.
- Career Coach. Advanced Training. Institut für Systemische Beratung (Institute for Systemic Consulting). Germany.
- Trainer for the “Finding Peace in a Frantic World” Programme. Oxford Mindfulness Centre. Oxford University.
- Advanced Teacher Training: Teaching Mindfulness in the Workplace. Oxford Mindfulness Centre. Oxford University.
- Trainer for Mindfulness in Organisations. Awaris GmbH. (ongoing)
- Optimal Hypnosystemic Life-Balance & Burnout Prevention. Milton Erickson Institute, Heidelberg.
- Yoga Teacher. Certificate. Anusara Tradition. ParApara Yoga Academy Berlin.
- EUSA certified to teach at the European Institutions.
- 15 years’ experience working in the scientific community (Research Management)
- Design and implementation of a Mindfulness initiative at a large international organisation (2016). EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
- Self-employed as a Mindfulness Facilitator and Coach since 2018
- Special interest in working in scientific and technical high-performance environments (20+ generations of programs run)
- International background and fluent in four languages
- Swimming as a high-performance athlete between 1990 and 1997 in Germany and Canada
- Interested in contemplative studies since 2006
- Basic Italian and Catalan
The beauty of this planet, moving in nature / hiking, photography, languages, traveling and exploring countries and cultures, making others laugh, good food, fluffy animals
To shake systems up in a kind, intelligent, authentic and helpful manner, so that the people in them can jointly flourish and excel.