Meditate with us!
Join our FREE, DAILY meditation practice to strengthen your resilience and find clarity: Deepening mindfulness and awareness for the past COVID period.
- When: 18:00 / 6:00 pm CEST from June 15 – July 10, 2020
- Where: https://awaris.zoom.us/j/3767728267
- Duration: 30 minutes
- With Chris Tamdjidi
- Days: Monday – Friday in English
- Costs: Free of charge
- Needed: Browser or Zoom App, camera if possible, headphones, calm space, no distractions
- Regularity: You can join whenever it feels right. But always in time. The classroom will close as soon as we start and will be open 5 minutes before the start
- Everyone is welcome: For all who want to have a refreshing end to their working day. No previous experience necessary.
Make mindfulness the new normal!
Mindfulness practice should be like brushing teeth. When we forget – notice the taste in our mouth. However, this is not always easy – there are many reasons why we forget to do this or fail in setting up a regular routine.
In this 4 week series we will practice together daily – and also learn how the mind functions. In particular we will look at aspects of our mind like mindfulness, awareness, introspective and interoceptive awareness – and how to cultivate them and make them the new normal for our life. We will also look into the classical pitfalls of why we struggle with our practice and how to overcome them. We will also share daily practices for cultivating grounded awareness – something that seems ever more important in this virtual and changing time.
We look forward to this journey and practice time together.
Connect with us on Linkedin.
Article published by BCG & awaris – by Christian Greiser, Jan-Philipp Martini, Liane Stephan, and Chris Tamdjidi
How can a company ensure that its collective intelligence is greater than the sum of its parts? Many companies recognize that collective intelligence—the capability of a group of people to solve complex problems—is an important source of competitive advantage. Collective intelligence depends on integrating team members’ diversity, in terms of cognitive styles and world views. All team members must feel emotionally safe to share opin- ions and ideas and, in turn, be receptive to their colleagues’ viewpoints. But creating a culture of tolerance and acceptance is quite a challenge.
Read the Article by BCG and awaris:
Many organisations have done a lot to help teams function well. Most of this has been around the WHAT– roles, processes, tasks, tools. This has lead to many organisations having team competence. Nonetheless, eve- ryone still experiences many dysfunctional teams. Most of the problem now is in the HOW – how teams inter- act with each other on a human level.
While many acknowledge the dysfunction, they are blind to their own role in this – how constant distraction, interruptions, lack of presence lead to a team atmosphere that lacks emotional safety and engagement. Mind- fulness in teams can profoundly shift this – simply through noticing and acknowledging this deep level of humanity that exists in our interactions and affects outcomes.
Addressing this with simple rituals and habits leads to a pronounced shift in the collective intelligence of teams.
Awareness is the ability to directly know and perceive, to feel, or to be cognizant of events. More broadly, it is the state of being conscious of something.
- Whitepaper ”Mindfulness and Behavioural Change”July 13, 2020 - 1:51 PM
- Whitepaper ”The Realism of Mindfulness”June 23, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- Meditation Daily – ConnectedMindsJune 3, 2020 - 5:55 PM
- Collective Intelligence with MindfulnessFebruary 3, 2020 - 7:13 PM
- Building Cultures of CollaborationFebruary 1, 2020 - 11:10 AM