Jobs for the heart and brain
Working for Awaris
Work in an environment where a humane approach is valued
At Awaris you will be welcomed by an open-minded, innovative, mindful and high-performing team. We are living the qualities we pass on to our clients on a daily basis: motivation, a willingness to learn and a collaboration marked by trust.
Would you like to join us? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Working together in a mindful and trusting way means being interested in our co-workers, supporting them and offering honest feedback. The way we interact socially is one of the factors that drive our performance.
Liane Stephan, co-founder, Awaris
Would you like to make a meaningful contribution to Awaris? If your degree course involves a mandatory internship of between four and six months, you are at the right place.
Current Internship Openings
Internship in leadership and organizational development
- Hours: 32h/week
- Remuneration: yes
- Interview: in person/virtual
- Location: in one of the most beautiful traditional quarters of Cologne, centrally located
- starting January 2022 (approx. six months)
Who we are
Neurosciences, leadership and practiced mindfulness – our field of action spans over 2,000 years from Eastern traditions to modern business management. Awaris – derived from the English „awareness“ – offers companies mindfulness-based leadership training, transformative staff and organizational development, plus two training programs that may be completed alongside work commitments. Once a group of leaders has recognized the entrepreneurial value of mindfulness interventions in innovation, agility and cultural change, a snowball effect takes place within the organization.
In cooperation with international universities, we place great emphasis on evaluating all our services, to take a closer look at the manifold effects of mindfulness-based interventions in a workplace context. Our customers are corporations, governments and international universities.
- Support with project management: organization and execution of mindfulness training modules for our clients
- Support distribution and marketing, incl. the development of relevant content, research, social media (LinkedIn)
- Conducting market/competitive analysis
- Assist in designing services for our clients
- Support process optimization: improving our internal processes and structures, collaborating with the Cologne team on digitalization
Everybody is unique, with a wide variety interests and talents. During the interview we will find out together which focus would be the most meaningful for your internship.
- You are a student of Business Administration, Health Sciences, Psychology or Educational Sciences and are looking for an internship as part of your degree course.
- You possess initiative, creativity, enjoy working as part of a team and would like to become part of the dynamic environment of Awaris.
- You have excellent MS Office skills and ideally additional computer skills (i.e., WordPress or graphic design).
- Excellent language skills (German and English), spoken and written
- You thrive on varied tasks – from strategic contributions all the way to practical organization
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you enjoy sharing a meaningful topic with the world? Send us your comprehensive application documents for the advertised jobs.
Platform & content administrator
Platform & content administrator
- Hours: 15-20 hours/week
- Interview: personal/virtual
- Location: Cologne preferred, with the option of working from elsewhere
- Start Date: January 1st, 2022
- Career Level: student/freelancer
Who we are:
Neuroscience, leadership and minfulness practice – we operate in the area where 2,000 years of Eastern tradition and modern business management meet. Awaris – derived from the English term „awareness“ – offers companies mindfulness-based leadership training, transformative staff and organizational development, as well as two in-service training courses. Once a group of leaders has recognized the entrepreneurial value of mindfulness interventions in innovation, agility and cultural change, a snowball effect takes place within the organization.
In cooperation with international universities, we place great emphasis on providing scientific support for all our services in order to highlight the diverse effects of mindfulness methods in the work context. Our clients are corporations, governments and international universities.
Your job will involve:
Creating content, materials and digital platform-based experiences as part of our portfolio of blended learning products and tailored solutions.
- Overseeing the creation of digital content production to tight deadlines using desktop applications and bespoke tools, including the Awaris app builder, Stream LXP and Articulate Rise
- Designing and editing graphical assets, layouts, presentations, worksheets and content using desktop applications including MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite to create clear, consistent and visually appealing communications and learning support materials
- Consulting with subject matter experts and product owners to ensure final content and solutions meet specifications
- Contributing to the creation of the Awaris content library of learning content and components, ensuring quality levels
- Editing basic video and audio content using simple web-based and desktop applications
- Supporting organizational competency development through the exploration and application of new tools and technologies, and supporting and training colleagues.
- Ensuring the quality and functionality of content created by yourself as well as content developed by your co-workers through structured and detailed quality assurance and testing
Comprehensive training and support for the systems to be used is provided.
This post requires a person with a good level of academic attainment, probably educated to degree level, with exceptional communication skills, including an excellent level of English, as well as technical, visual and graphic design skills.
- Graphics and content layout design
- MS Office (PowerPoint and Word)
- Adobe CS (Photoshop) or similar
- Attention to detail and quality focus
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Relationship building
- Communication skills & assertiveness
- Flexibility and passion for learning
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Initiative and action orientation
Does that sound like you?
If so, apply now at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including your desired start date.
Trainers and consultants
We are always interested in meeting people who would like to become part of our training and consultancy team. Send us your complete application documents as the first step to becoming a valuable addition to our Awaris team.
None of our job vacancies suit you? Take the initiative and apply!
Awaris is constantly growing, and we are curious what contribution you would like to make. We welcome unsolicited applications!