Meditate with us!
Starting February 1, 2021
Join our DAILY meditation practice to strengthen your resilience: Deepening mindfulness and awareness during the COVID period.
- February 1 – 26: Monday – Friday
8:30 – 9:00am CET / 7.30 – 8:00 UK Time
Every Friday afternoon 5:30 – 6:30pm CET Porchtime for Q&A
- Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 979 4531 2178
- Duration: 30 minutes
- With Chris Tamjdidi
- Language: English
- Free of charge
- Needed: Internet, Zoom app or web browser, loudspeaker / microphone, camera (optional), calm space, no distractions
- Welcome: For all who want to have a refreshing start to their working day. No previous experience necessary
- Regularity: We encourage you to attend daily, but you are also welcome to join whenever it feels right. The zoom link will be active for a five minute window until the start time.
The first months of 2021 are still challenging for many – and as the restrictions continue or even intensify, it is important to have ways to strengthen our vitality and recovery. This monthlong spring will focus on practices of resilience:
- Understanding which practices can build resilience even in challenging times
- Anchoring a daily practice of resilience into our personal and working lives
In order to do this the sprint will contain a few elements
- Daily insights on resilience
- A four week structured training in establishing resilience practices (including mindfulness, reflection exercises, scheduling and perception exercise, workplace tools etc) in our lives
- A chance to connect to others who are also working on this
Deepening mindfulness and awareness during challenging times
Make mindfulness the new normal!
When mindfulness becomes a part of our daily routine, the benefits show up throughout our day – we feel more balanced, focussed, connected, and cheerful. However, this is not always easy –there are many reasons why we don’t manage to setup a regular routine.
In this series we will practice together daily establishing a sustainable routine, and learning about how our minds function. In particular we will look at aspects of mind such as mindfulness, awareness, introspective and interoceptive awareness – and how to cultivate these as the new normal for our life. We will look at the typical pitfalls of why we struggle with our practice and how to overcome.
The series will include daily practices for cultivating grounded awareness – something that seems ever more important in this virtual and changing time. Every Friday you can join our open Porchtime for questions you might have.
We look forward to this journey and practice time together.