Meditate with us!
Join our DAILY meditation practice to strengthen your resilience: Deepening mindfulness and awareness during the COVID period.
Deepening mindfulness and awareness during challenging times
Make mindfulness the new normal!
When mindfulness becomes a part of our daily routine, the benefits show up throughout our day – we feel more balanced, focussed, connected, and cheerful. However, this is not always easy –there are many reasons why we don’t manage to setup a regular routine.
In this series we will practice together daily establishing a sustainable routine, and learning about how our minds function. In particular we will look at aspects of mind such as mindfulness, awareness, introspective and interoceptive awareness – and how to cultivate these as the new normal for our life. We will look at the typical pitfalls of why we struggle with our practice and how to overcome.
The series will include daily practices for cultivating grounded awareness – something that seems ever more important in this virtual and changing time.
ConnectedMinds May 31 to June 25 – Monday to Friday
- Daily meditation
- 8.30 – 9.00 am (CEST) / 7.30 – 8.00 am (BST)
- Click the link below to join this Zoom meeting:
- With Chris Tamdjidi and Meike Ludwigs
- Language: English
We also offer our daily meditation practice sessions in German language. For German click here.
- Free of charge
- Needed: Internet, Zoom app or web browser, loudspeaker / microphone, camera (optional), calm space, no distractions
- Welcome: For all who want to have a refreshing start to their working day. No previous experience necessary.
- Regularity: We encourage you to attend daily, but you are also welcome to join whenever it feels right. The zoom link will be active for a five minute window until the start time.
Topic June 2021 – Balancing Attention and Awareness
Working primarily virtually has many effects on our body and mind. Some are well known – others less well known. One that deeply affects us is that we tend to overuse our attention and underuse our awareness. This interestingly enough is a split that is anchored in our brain, and also very much present in our modern world in general. Many people find their attention either fragmented, unstable or exhausted – and have difficulty connecting to embodied awareness, or social and emotional intelligence, or seeing the whole.
This monthlong sprint will on stabilizing and deepening our attention in a restful way and learning to tune into our overall awareness – through body and environmental awareness.
- Understanding how attention and awareness function in the brain – and why we tend to drain one and underuse the other.
- Understanding the connection between body and mind and how we can use this to stabilize attention and strengthen awareness.
- Working with alternating both in our lives to integrate our experience more fully
This sprint will contain a few elements.
- Daily insights on different aspects of the functioning of attention and awareness.
- A four-week structured training in establishing a stable and deep mindfulness practice with specific practices for strengthening attention and widening awareness.
- A chance to connect to others who are also working on this.
Topics of the previous months:
- February – Building Resilience
- March – Compassion and Courage
- April – Cultivating inner Qualities
- May – Body Breath and Emotions
We look forward to this journey and practice time together.