Develop the potential of hybrid teams
Six key insights from team research are at the core of the Awaris TeamMind program, leading virtual collaboration to success.
How virtual and hybrid teams achieve better results
Hybrid and virtual teams will remain with us after the pandemic – and with them some collaboration challenges that many teams still struggle with. That’s because virtual and hybrid teamwork faces a number of issues around engagement, wellbeing and collaboration. Lack of human connection, siloing, information overload and constant stress are dampening creativity and engagement.
Change the way your teams collaborate! Our TeamMind program builds the latest research findings on team performance into a new type of training. Take six steps with us to develop a greater well-being, higher collective intelligence and more innovative power in your team!
TeamMind: six steps to higher team performance
Your team’s success depends, among other things, on productive team habits. Knowing, communicating and anchoring the key habits – that’s what our TeamMind program is all about. It consists of several modules built sequentially. The complete program includes an assessment, a kick-off and six workshops.
Your benefit: You create functioning team processes. Your team develops a “we” feeling and a clearer focus. The commitment and innovative strength increase.
This is what our participants say about the training:
affirmed that more productive behavior was embedded in the team.
experienced more psychological safety in the team.
noted more effective team meetings.
felt a higher level of team connectedness.
Free of charge: Check now where you and your team stand
With our free feedback tool, teams learn the six habits of successful teamwork. Even more: They see where they stand, for example in terms of focus, virtual distance, emotional intelligence, diversity and reflectivity. The TeamMind screening works online and is anonymous. You and your team receive an automated report – so you will see your stress factors, team habits and success indicators at a glance.
The free TeamMind screening is a valuable basis to get into conversation with each other and to create a feeling of togetherness.
How the TeamMind screening works
You want to get started?
Here’s how: As a team leader, you start the TeamMind screening by filling out our online tool. This takes five to seven minutes. Then you invite your team members via a link. If a minimum number of people participate, you can immediately view the report online.
The TeamMind Screening: See how it works
You are a team member and would like to participate in the screening? Send an e-mail to your team leader!
The questions to the team leaders and product owners differ slightly from those to the team members: The team leaders/product owners provide information on the type and function of the team. The team members provide additional feedback to the team leadership/product owner.
How is the data used?
We use the data to create a personal report for you. The data is anonymized and used by Awaris for research purposes.
Collaboration check by TeamMind screening: Making use of the results
The report of our TeamMind screening shows you your team’s current conditions, behaviors and results.
Basic knowledge of successful collaboration: free TeamMind webinar
What are the biggest challenges for hybrid teams? Why should teams consciously build new behaviors? Which behaviors can sustainably improve their hybrid collaboration? What role does mindfulness play in this? In our TeamMind webinar you will learn more about the connection between team habits and team performance, between mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
In our TeamMind webinar, we share our fact-based approach designed for helping your teams develop their potential. We share insights into the research behind the six habits of successful teamwork and present the latest data on the relationship between team culture and team results.
Teambuilding at the top level: per TeamMind in six modules
In our modular TeamMind program, teams learn the six key habits for successful hybrid collaboration. Research and meta-analysis informed the development of the TeamMind model. Participants also develop an individual mindfulness practice to anchor new team habits. This takes place in six online modules:
- Virtual connectedness: How to create a culture of true collaboration for your virtual and hybrid teams – even outside of formal meetings.
- Attention: Provide a work environment that allows everyone to be present in virtual meetings – rather than distracted or lost in multitasking.
- Be positive: Everyone can contribute to a positive work environment – we´ll show you how.
- Emotional intelligence: Are your team members overworked and no one notices? Deal with emotions in the right way so that potential can unfold.
- Embracing diversity: Whether different opinions and experiences collide or cultures merge, those who truly welcome diversity win.
- Reflection: How are things actually going? Feedback and reflection open up opportunities for growth.
Create future-proof teams through TeamMind
Through our modular TeamMind program, your teams will develop the ability to create a hybrid work environment where team members feel safe and connected. At the same time, you will achieve a high level of focus and clarity. As a result, your teams will be able to act more purposefully and work together to find the best solutions. As they work on individual well-being as well as collaboration, they will create a sustainable foundation for team performance.
TeamMind: one program, two formats
It is not only the team leadership who is responsible for the team culture, but all team members. In training, we emphasize building shared responsibility for team habits.
We offer TeamMind in two formats: TeamMind Training and TeamMind Lab.
Our TeamMind training is aimed at all organizations.
- Participants: one to five teams within an organization
- Surveys: TeamMind Screening and progress report
- Training content: six virtual modules of two hours each or customized to your organization’s needs
TeamMind Lab is aimed at small and medium sized businesses, start-ups as well as large organizations looking for a scalable solution.
- Participants: up to 30 teams from one/various organization(s)
- Surveys: TeamMind screening included, progress report optional
- Learning content: six virtual modules of two hours each
Arrange a non-binding meeting with us!
Why Awaris: experts for mindfulness in the team
TeamMind is our latest program to help you rebuild faltering team performance in and after the crisis. Because the experience of many companies in the pandemic is:
- In many cases, virtual working has made communication worse.
- Too much news on too many channels lead to unproductive information overload and stress.
- The lack of informal exchange has become a problem.
- Too many meetings dampen motivation.
- Lack of involvement alienates team members from each other.
- Harmful silo thinking has increased.
- Team leaders are challenged more than ever before, with no development of their skills for virtual and hybrid working.
A study we conducted with the Boston Consulting Group showed that by solely improving the individual well-being of team members we increased the collective intelligence of teams by 13 percent. And our pilot evaluation of TeamMind additionally showed that embedding new behaviors in the team increased psychological safety and connectedness.
years experience in mind training
years of experience in team development
research papers and meta-analyses went into the development of the teamMIND model and trainings