Daily Meditation connects Mind and Heart – ConnectedMinds
Good habits enrich life. But it’s not easy to build them. Whether it’s habits around well-being, resilience, or working productively, words are always easier than actions.
At Awaris, we know it’s not always simple to stay motivated and on the ball. And that building healthier habits takes effort. ConnectedMinds is a free daily meditation programme which helps anchor positive habits in your everyday life. So that daily meditation becomes an indispensable part of your routine.
Daily Meditation in Group Settings
Our ConnectedMinds Sprints are daily meditation practice sessions of 25 minutes. They run for 5, 10, 15, or 20 days. These sprints change habits through daily meditation. The changes can include maintaining a long-term mindfulness practice, optimising sleep patterns, anchoring a healthy work-life balance, tackling stress, or improving focus.
The Goals of daily Meditation:
The ConnectedMinds Sprints have three important goals:
- Employees learn tools to improve their lives. This can include improving their well-being, changing their work-life balance, and becoming more engaged with tasks
- Building communities of practitioners and forming connections between people who want to integrate new habits into their lives
- Developing more collaborative and compassionate ways of seeing and behaving in teams
The Structure of the ConnectedMinds Programme:
- 25-minute online daily meditation sessions led by a trainer
- Session structure: Brief insight, exercise (daily meditation), homework for the day, and questions and answers.
- Includes a large selection of topics to boost well-being. These include: Mindfulness, sleep, rest, work/life balance, recharging, reconnecting, being positive, having a growth mindset, and many more.
The ConnectedMinds Approach:
- Daily meditation or related practice for up to 100 participants
- The daily meditations take place under the guidance of a trainer
- Short introduction to neuroscience
- A short joint exercise
- An everyday tool or micro-practice for the day
- Time for questions and feedback
- Regular review of progress. This can be supported by an individual HRV assessment
Reduction of stress perception
Increase in well-being
More positive outcomes in the workplace related to a core issue that you’re currently focused on
Mindful Communication – Hannah Goldfarb – 27.11.2023 – 22.12.2023
PAUSE: ConnectedMinds auf Deutsch findet diesen Monat nicht statt.
You’ll need: Browser or Zoom app, camera if possible, headphones, a quiet place to sit, and no distractions.
Please enter your name and email address to be taken directly to the Zoom link. You can also use the same link for upcoming daily meditation sessions. We look forward to meditating with you!
Please enter your name and email address to be taken directly to the Zoom links. You can also use the same link for upcoming sessions. We look forward to meditating with you!
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiert
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
You might also be interested in
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!