Performance & Care
Optimise Performance Compassionately – Leadership Development
The world is networked, complex, and fast-paced. Against this backdrop, “self-care” has never been more important for leaders and teams.
At Awaris, we know how crucial mental health and well-being are to the individual, as well as the wider organisation. Our “Performance and Care” leadership development course supports employee wellbeing. And in doing so, optimises business outcomes.
More Care Through Leadership Development
Most organisations focus too narrowly on key performance indicators They don’t have habits of personal care integrated into their work culture. This is a huge mistake. It’s an imbalance which can lead to a lack of engagement, burnout, or even mental health disorders among staff.
With Awaris’s “Performance and Care” leadership development programme, we teach leaders, teams, and organisations to integrate habits of caring into their daily workflow. We give workers tools to promote personal well-being. Allowing them to be at the top of their game. Leadership development which ensures employee performance is sustainable.
The Goals Of Performance And Care:
- Leadership development to help teams focus on sustainable performance
- Allowing employees to work well together, based on compassionate habits anchored in everyday working life
- Leaders learn how to pass on these habits to their teams
- Teams learn to anchor well-being habits among themselves
The Structure Of The Leadership Development Programme:
- Modular structure (4-6 modules)
- Combination of guided courses (live or virtual) and self-directed digital learning
- Teamwork and dialogues
- Individual Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Coaching
The Methods Of “Performance And Care”:
- Modular structure with key insights, exercises, and discussions to support leadership development and anchor the learning at different levels of organisations
- Employ mindfulness-based practices, as well as the latest neuroscientific research and social science on the topics of sustainable performance and compassion
- HRV analysis for managers. This gives a direct insight into the balance between recovery, stress, sleep, and exercise. Their effects on work and leadership are presented transparently
- Comprehensive micro-practices and learning outcomes via the Awaris app
- Selection of leadership development best practices, i.e. cultural habits that can be anchored in teams and organisations
- Individual pre- and post-assessments on “stress perception”, “mental health”, and “self-efficacy before and after training”
- The support of self-directed learning through the Awaris app and an extensive online library for self-study
Significant Changes Through Leadership Development*
Improvement of stress resilience
Improvement of social relations and well-being
Improvement in well-being
Rise in mental agility
Increase in sustained concentration
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiert
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!