Train the Trainer
A Mindful Culture – Embedding Mindfulness In The Workplace
Recent research has shown that mindfulness is the most effective workplace intervention to regulate stress and improve staff mental well-being.
More companies want to make mindfulness in the workplace accessible to the entire workforce. Many find that they have a pool of motivated mindfulness practitioners, who are willing to become mindfulness coaches.
Whether they’re leaders, trainers, or staff, they want to help others. To enable colleagues to benefit from mindfulness training.
Awaris’s Mindfulness Champions training teaches employees to be mindfulness facilitators. It trains mindfulness facilitators with competence in three crucial areas of working life:
- Mastering mindfulness and related multifaceted methods
- Basic introduction to neurophysiology and social neuroscience
- Learning mindfulness interventions and tools for mindfulness training in the workplace
The Goals Of Mindfulness Champions:
The Mindfulness Champions programme brings together future mindfulness facilitators in groups. They practice together, deepening their understanding of the neuroscientific evidence for mindfulness.
The programme has three objectives:
- Building a community of mindfulness facilitators within the organisation
- Building internal competence to offer mindfulness sessions on site
- Enabling staff to incorporate mindfulness practices into their work routines, led by the newly trained mindfulness coach
The Structure Of Mindfulness Champions:
This group training includes:
- Modular programme in 4-6 modules
- A combination of instructor-led courses (live or virtual) and self-directed digital learning
- Practice instructions for mindfulness coaching in groups as well as small units, including on how to give feedback
- Cognitive exercises
- Extensive use of learning platform and social learning
- Awaris App used to support personal and group practices
The Methods Of Mindfulness Champions:
The Mindfulness Champions programme creates mindfulness coaches and includes the following:
- Deepening understanding of the mechanisms of mindfulness and a variety of mindfulness practices
- Modular structure with a focus on specific aspects of mindfulness, as well as the impact on work processes and diverse methods that can be integrated immediately
- Recent findings from neuroscience, social science, and leadership methods
- Extensive practice and feedback sessions for the participants
- Learning groups and intervention groups – for feedback, reflection, and continuous support of practice and theory
Support for self-directed learning through the Awaris app and an extensive online library. Self-study is an essential component of our unique concept for promoting learning success.
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiert
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
You might also be interested in
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!