Resilience Journey – Develop A Resilient Organisation Through Scalable And Effective Training
Resilience is fundamental in today’s uncertain world. It’s a crucial challenge for all people and parts of an organisation.
Awaris runs organisation-wide resilience training. We teach resilience concepts to hundreds of employees at a time. Our modular resilience training programme strengthens the resilience of employees. And in doing so, creates more sustainable and successful businesses.
The Goals Of The Resilience Journey:
The Resilience Journey is a resilience training programme for organisations. It includes three key aspects:
- A pre-assessment of the resilience capacity of all staff in an organisation, as well as the wider business
- A modular path of resilience training allows participants to choose the resilience areas most relevant to them. They strengthen these skills as individuals, as well as in learning groups.
- At the end of the resilience training, the participants will come together to:
- Share learning outcomes
- Integrate resilience skills into workflows
- Map long-term strategies to make resilience takeaways stick
The Structure Of The Resilience Journey:
The team or large group resilience training includes:
- Programme of 4-6 modules
- Blended resilience training methods. In the classroom, on the learning platform, and using live webinars with trainers
- Self-directed digital learning
- System experience exercises in the group
- Cognitive input learning as well as cognitive experiential exercises
- Extensive use of learning platform and team learning
- Awaris app used to support personal and team practices
The Methods Of The Resilience Journey:
Our resilience training journey includes the following:
- Pre-assessment – Initial pre-assessment of resilience at individual and group levels for all resilience training participants
- Tailored pathway – Resilience training programme based on the results of the preliminary assessment
- Modular structure focusing on specific aspects of resilience training with exercises, scientific findings, and discussions to anchor the learning
- Latest findings from neuroscience, social science, and leadership methods, as well as mindfulness-based practices
- Comprehensive micro-practices and learning outcomes provided by the Awaris app and learning platform
- Learning groups for reflection and ongoing support
- Support for self-directed learning through the Awaris app and an extensive online library. Self-study is an essential component used to help participants make the most of the resilience training.
The Results Of Resilence Training:
- Shared organisation-wide awareness of resilience
- Rise in individual and group resilience among key resilience benchmarks
- Resilience becomes a common aspect of work culture and organisational resilience is strengthened
Reduction in stress levels
Increase in mental, psychological, and social well-being
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiert
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
Our Mindfulness Trainers.
Get to know our team!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!