Sonja is a Facilitator and Coach, determined to bring out the best in her clients. At Awaris, her work focuses on the implementation of the Inner Green Deal Initiative and on facilitating Mindfulness – particularly in highly technical high-performance environments. She is especially interested in topics related to stress and resilience, as well as body-mind interventions.
Why am I working for Awaris?
Everyone I have met at Awaris embodies what they teach – with passion. This includes trust, leadership, kindness, emotional intelligence and appreciation. A living testimony to the fact that working and living in a “different” way are not only possible, but successful and enjoyable.
Sonja is part of the Awaris team since 2020.
- University degree in Education. Saarland University.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Certificate. ZAS Stuttgart.
- Systemic Coach, Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS). Heidelberg School of Education.
- Career Coach. Advanced Training. Institut für Systemische Beratung (Institute for Systemic Consulting). Germany.
- Trainer for the “Finding Peace in a Frantic World” Programme. Oxford Mindfulness Centre. Oxford University.
- Advanced Teacher Training: Teaching Mindfulness in the Workplace. Oxford Mindfulness Centre. Oxford University. (ongoing)
- Trainer for Mindfulness in Organisations. Awaris GmbH. (ongoing)
- Optimal Hypnosystemic Life-Balance & Burnout Prevention. Milton Erickson Institute, Heidelberg.
- Yoga Teacher. Certificate. Anusara Tradition. ParApara Yoga Academy Berlin.
- 15 years’ experience working in the scientific community (Research Management)
- Design and implementation of a Mindfulness initiative at a large international organisation (2016). EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
- Self-employed as a Mindfulness Facilitator and Coach since 2018
- Special interest in working in scientific and technical high-performance environments (15+ generations of programs run)
- International background and fluent in four languages
- Swimming as a high-performance athlete between 1990 and 1997 in Germany and Canada
- Interested in contemplative studies since 2006
- Basic Italian and Catalan.