Retreat time is a time to deepen our mindfulness practice.
In our daily life we can apply our mindfulness – but deepening our understanding or the level of our practice usually requires a more intensive approach.
These half day virtual home retreat sessions will help you deepen your practice, regulate emotions and cultivate resilience. They are also a chance to connect with others and build small communities of practice, if you wish.
The virtual retreats are held via the web conferencing platform ”Zoom”, with which participants can meet online with video and audio.
We will practice intensively in the 3-hours sessions.
They build on each other, but the sessions can also be booked individually. We will deal with different topics, learn and deepen various practices.
For more information click here.
Every first Saturday of the month we offer a Virtual Home Retreat in German language. For more information click here.
Save the dates in 2021:
13th February / Meike Ludwigs: Presence 13th March / Liane Stephan: Body and breath
10th April / Sophie Maclaren: Performance and care 15th May / Sophie Maclaren: Dealing with difficult emotions 12th June / Barbara Riedenbauer: Mindful communication
10th July / Liane Stephan: Compassion as a bridge to society
11th September / Sophie Maclaren: Effortlessness and relaxation– cancelled
- 9th October / Liane Stephan: Mindfulness and climate change
- 13th November / Meike Ludwigs: Dealing with difficult emotions
- 11th December / Sophie Maclaren: Body and Breath
4.00 pm to 7.00 pm (BST – London…)
5.00 pm to 8.00 pm (CEST – Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Rome…)
- 1 session: 45 EUR per person (plus VAT) (ca. 42 GBP)
- 3 sessions: 120 EUR per person (plus VAT) (ca. 110 GBP)
- All 2021 sessions: 350 EURper person (plus VAT) (ca. 320 GBP)
- If you are sitting with others together, we would appreciate if every participant in the room pays for the retreat. Thank you.
Liane Stephan, Meike Ludwigs, Sophie Maclaren, Barbara Riedenbauer More
Please register using the online form below.
As soon as you are registered, you will receive further information.