Meditate with us!
Join our DAILY meditation practice to strengthen your resilience: Deepening mindfulness and awareness.
Deepening mindfulness and awareness during challenging times
Make mindfulness the new normal!
When mindfulness becomes a part of our daily routine, the benefits show up throughout our day – we feel more balanced, focussed, connected, and cheerful. However, this is not always easy –there are many reasons why we don’t manage to setup a regular routine.
In this series we will practice together daily establishing a sustainable routine, and learning about how our minds function. In particular we will look at aspects of mind such as mindfulness, awareness, introspective and interoceptive awareness – and how to cultivate these as the new normal for our life. We will look at the typical pitfalls of why we struggle with our practice and how to overcome.
The series will include daily practices for cultivating grounded awareness – something that seems ever more important in this virtual and changing time.
ConnectedMinds – Monday to Friday
- Daily meditation
- 8.30 – 9.00 am (CEST) / 7.30 – 8.00 am (BST)
- Zoom meeting information available soon
- Language: English
We also offer our daily meditation practice sessions in German language. For German click here.
- Free of charge
- Needed: Internet, Zoom app or web browser, loudspeaker / microphone, camera (optional), calm space, no distractions
- Welcome: For all who want to have a refreshing start to their working day. No previous experience necessary.
- Regularity: We encourage you to attend daily, but you are also welcome to join whenever it feels right. The zoom link will be active for a five minute window until the start time.
The series will contain:
- Daily insights on different aspects of the functioning of attention and awareness.
- A four-week structured training in establishing a stable and deep mindfulness practice with specific practices for strengthening attention and widening awareness.
- A chance to connect to others who are also working on this.
Dates and monthly topics
- September 6 – October 1, 2021 – Mindfulness at work
- October 4 – 29, 2021 – more information will follow soon
- November 1 – December 3, 2021 – more information will follow soon
Topics of the previous months:
- February – Building Resilience
- March – Compassion and Courage
- April – Cultivating inner Qualities
- May – Body Breath and Emotions
- June – Balancing Attention and Awareness
We look forward to this journey and practice time together.