Jobs for the heart and brain
Working for Awaris
Work in an environment where a humane approach is valued
At Awaris you will be welcomed by an open-minded, innovative, mindful and high-performing team. We are living the qualities we pass on to our clients on a daily basis: motivation, a willingness to learn and a collaboration marked by trust.
Would you like to join us? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Working together in a mindful and trusting way means being interested in our co-workers, supporting them and offering honest feedback. The way we interact socially is one of the factors that drive our performance.
Liane Stephan, co-founder, Awaris
Would you like to make a meaningful contribution to Awaris? If your degree course involves a mandatory internship of between four and six months, you are at the right place.
Current Internship Openings
Internship in leadership and organizational development
- Hours: 32h/week
- Remuneration: yes
- Interview: in person/virtual
- Location: in one of the most beautiful traditional quarters of Cologne, centrally located
- starting January 2022 (approx. six months)
Who we are
Neurosciences, leadership and practiced mindfulness – our field of action spans over 2,000 years from Eastern traditions to modern business management. Awaris – derived from the English „awareness“ – offers companies mindfulness-based leadership training, transformative staff and organizational development, plus two training programs that may be completed alongside work commitments. Once a group of leaders has recognized the entrepreneurial value of mindfulness interventions in innovation, agility and cultural change, a snowball effect takes place within the organization.
In cooperation with international universities, we place great emphasis on evaluating all our services, to take a closer look at the manifold effects of mindfulness-based interventions in a workplace context. Our customers are corporations, governments and international universities.
- Support with project management: organization and execution of mindfulness training modules for our clients
- Support distribution and marketing, incl. the development of relevant content, research, social media (LinkedIn)
- Conducting market/competitive analysis
- Assist in designing services for our clients
- Support process optimization: improving our internal processes and structures, collaborating with the Cologne team on digitalization
Everybody is unique, with a wide variety interests and talents. During the interview we will find out together which focus would be the most meaningful for your internship.
- You are a student of Business Administration, Health Sciences, Psychology or Educational Sciences and are looking for an internship as part of your degree course.
- You possess initiative, creativity, enjoy working as part of a team and would like to become part of the dynamic environment of Awaris.
- You have excellent MS Office skills and ideally additional computer skills (i.e., WordPress or graphic design).
- Excellent language skills (German and English), spoken and written
- You thrive on varied tasks – from strategic contributions all the way to practical organization
Apply here: email@example.com
We are looking for a dedicated project management and business development lead with the prospect of taking on a leadership role in our UK Team starting 1st April 22
Business Development Lead
Awaris UK is based in Oxford and London, though this position can work remotely. Founded in 2009 with HQ in Germany, we are a global training, research, and facilitation company supporting the transformation of hearts and minds in organisations.
- We offer integrated, evidence-based and customised learning solutions in-person and online, and immersive retreats
- We do research and partner with leading institutions to better understand how to support human and organisational flourishing
- Our programmes enable humans and organizations to establish new behaviours and habits which address the challenges and opportunities of modern working life.
- We have been awarded a number of recognitions for our programmes and leadership in the field of mindfulness in the workplace
- Our work is based on our deep understanding and experience in mindfulness, awareness, neuroscience and systemic thinking.
- We serve clients in 15 countries, with 65 trainers working for us globally.
- Our people have both strong professional backgrounds and deep mindfulness experience which enables us to do meaningful, transformative work to a very high standard for leading institutions
- Our clients include governments, financial institutions, law firms, consulting firms, automotive, and large multi-nationals.
In the UK we are involved in some of the leading-edge organisational rollouts of mindfulness-based trainings and want to strengthen our team to meet the growing needs of our clients.
Join our UK team with a focus on three areas:
1. Project Management
- Managing large customers / projects
- Managing global trainer teams, contracting, project plans, and project budgets
- Planning and overseeing timelines and deadlines for the wider team
- Ensuring high quality delivery to our clients
- Market analysis – Evaluating the market and looking for market opportunities, strengthening our awareness in the market through specific campaigns
- Sales – Working closely with our global marketing and sales leads to define and execute a sales plan in the UK market which is closely connected to our Awaris business strategy.
3. Client Development
- Building relations in the UK market both with existing and new clients and also with leading mindfulness institutions to contribute to leading edge thinking and experiments around mindfulness in the UK
- You have a deep personal experience with mindfulness
- You are task-oriented, highly organised, like taking decisions, and can manage projects smoothly according to deadlines.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within project management or sales /delivery of HR/L&D services
- You are familiar with the corporate world and know how people in organizations work, think and act.
- You are experienced in executing business plans/strategies
- You have a vision of the added value of mindfulness-based programmes to the current challenges of organizations
- You are comfortable with science – neuroscience, cognitive science, psychological science, and understand its usefulness in people’s journey of working with their minds and habits
- You like to maintain strong relationships with customers, and support their needs
- English is your native language, and preferably you speak a second language
- You love to be part of a cheerful global team that wants to make a difference.
What sets you apart
- You are a driver and a doer
- You are authentic, enthusiastic, and pragmatic
- You are inspired to do well whilst doing “good”
- You show growth mindset as well as business acumen
- You like to challenge the status quo and like to take the lead when it comes to setting a clear strategic direction.
- Taking responsibility comes as naturally to you as “out of the box” thinking.
- You cultivate a healthy curiosity and joy to contribute to the success of our mission and vision as part of a global team.
- Listening to the market is as important to you as listening within the team.
- You are a Meyers Briggs ‘J’- bringing structure, organisation, and a task focus to your team.
- You want to enjoy life, live well, and do meaningful work to a high standard
If you feel that this could be a good match for your skills, if you are enthusiastic about these topics and like to take on new challenges or if you have specific questions, please send us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you enjoy sharing a meaningful topic with the world? Send us your comprehensive application documents for the advertised jobs.
Trainers and Consultants
We are always interested in meeting people who would like to become part of our training and consultancy team. Send us your complete application documents as the first step to becoming a valuable addition to our Awaris team.
None of our job vacancies suit you? Take the initiative and apply!
Awaris is constantly growing, and we are curious what contribution you would like to make. We welcome unsolicited applications!