Meet Challenges Flexibly With Resilience Training – ResilienceSprint
The challenges facing societies, businesses, and individuals are growing. There’s not much we can do about the difficulties of the modern world. But we can learn to deal with challenges differently. We need the ability to recover, recharge, rebalance, and reconnect. This is why Awaris’s resilience training is so important.
Every person has their own resilience profile, made up of various skills and competencies. We at Awaris improve and develop these skills; via resilience training. This is important because as we move into an increasingly uncertain future, it’s not only professional skills that’ll be in demand. But also the skills of inner strength and resilience.
Our multi-day Resilience Sprint helps you strengthen specific resilience skills and connect with a group of like-minded colleagues. Resilience training in a group setting, fully supported.
The Goals Of Resilience Training:
- Develop more understanding of the science of resilience and your own resilience profile
- Strengthen resilience skills and anchor habits in professional and private life
- Build a community of people who want to strengthen their resilience skills together
Resilience Training Includes:
- Daily 25-minute virtual sessions led by an instructor
Session structure: Brief insight, exercise, homework for the day, and questions and answers
- The Resilience Sprints focus on specific skills and competencies. These include: relaxing, recharging (improving recovery and sleep), refocusing, balancing emotions and negative thinking, and reconnecting (creating human connections with colleagues).
- The resilience training can focus on all of the above skills, a combination of them, or other higher-level skills
The Resilience Sprint Approach:
- Initial resilience assessment with feedback on resilience skills and personal profile
- Daily virtual resilience training sessions led by a trainer for up to 100 participants
- Short introduction to neuroscience and the science of human work
- A short daily joint exercise
- Outline an everyday tool for the day
- Short time for questions and reflections
- Regular review of progress. This can be supported by an individual HRV assessment. This strengthens the impact of personal resilience coaching further
Less perceived stress
Increase in well-being
More resilience in everyday life
Increase in general resistance
*Based on more than 300 participants in 2021 and 2022
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiert
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
Our Mindfulness Trainers.
Get to know our team!
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!