SUPPORTING RESILIENCE AT WORK
The challenges facing societies, businesses, and individuals are growing. There’s not much we can about the challenges of the modern world. But we can learn to respond to these challenges differently. This is why resilience at work training is so important.
When businesses support resilience at work, they thrive. Employees gain the ability to recover, focus, find balance, and reconnect with themselves and others. Remaining productive, even in stressful periods.
RESILIENCE TRAINING SUPPORTS THE INDIVIDUAL
Every person deals with challenges differently. The good news is that resilience can be learned. Step 1: In our resilience at work training, participants first evaluate their own resilience profile, using our developed resilience screening. Step 2: The training begins. Participants learn how to strengthen resilience using mindfulness.
Our programmes and tools are based on the latest neuroscience and research findings. We use resilience techniques specifically adapted to the workplace. Through building resilience at work, participants will be able to integrate their resilience skills into their daily work.
AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT OUR RESILIENCE AT WORK PROGRAMMES:
- Modular training to boost resilience at work
- Resilience assessments and profiles for each employee
- Measurement of heart rate variability including follow-up coaching
- Organisation-wide resilience evaluations
- Deepening specific resilience skills that play a key role in modern working life
- Strengthening individual resilience skills in the workplace
- Strengthening team resilience at work.
- Learning mindfulness practices
- Evaluations before and after the training
- App-supported resilience practices
- Social learning platform to support self-study
THE RESULTS* OF RESILIENCE TRAINING SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:
less perceived stress
increase in the proportion of participants meeting the official criteria for well-being
increase in resilience in everyday life
*Evaluation of data in 2022 from 14 companies > 600 participants. All evaluations are statistically significant, and used rigorous pre- and post-comparisons at the individual level with validated measurement scales.
You might also be interested in
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!