Daria is a Facilitator at Awaris since 2023.
Her focus is on resilience, trauma awareness, and connection. Daria offers embodied learning experiences and supports individuals, teams, and organizations to lead from a place of wellbeing and alignment.
Why am I working for Awaris?Daria Nashat,
Because I love being part of a value-guided community of professionals who support individuals, teams, and organizations to flourish.
- MA in Political Sciences and Education (University of Tübingen, Germany, University of Minnesota, USA (exchange), University of Leuven, Belgium (exchange))
- Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR) certified trainer
- Co-active Coaching Fundamentals
- Syntropy: using nature’s principles for designing regenerative systems
- Restorative Justice & Circle Process Dialogue
- Family Group Conferencing
- Mediation Training
- Mental Health First Aid USA for Adults / Youth
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Level I & II
- Resilience, trauma awareness, self-care strategies
- Designing for inclusion, connection, and collaboration
- Dialogue and difficult conversation facilitation
- Value-aligned leadership development
- Conflict facilitation, restorative practices, creation of safe spaces
- Dare to Care communication: how to speak truth with compassion Diversity, Inclusion, Equity
I have a passion for
Our shared humanity, nature, contemplation, conversations with strangers, dialogue circles, politics as community-building
My inner purpose: To stand for love and to co-create a world in which all life can flourish.