Lotty has been guiding organisations to lead and navigate through change, challenge and uncertainty for over 20 years. A former senior leader of large teams and transformation programmes, Lotty discovered mindfulness to help her navigate her own challenges and change in the form of an autoimmune condition, chronic pain, and corporate burnout. Through her own personal journey with Mindfulness – Lotty instantly saw an opportunity to integrate a mindful approach into the DNA of how organisations operate, supported by her form belief organisational performance, culture, change and transformation done well is ‘Mindfulness in action’.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Teacher (Trained through MTIA)
- Emotional Culture Deck Certified Specialist Consultant and Facilitator
- PROSCI Change Management Certified
- ‘Finding Peace in a Frantic World’ Teacher (Trained through Oxford Mindfulness Centre, Oxford University)
- Advanced Teacher Training: Teaching Mindfulness in the Workplace (Trained through Oxford Mindfulness Centre, Oxford University
- Level 1 SOMA Breathwork Instructor
- 200hr YTT Yoga Teacher
- Mental Health First Aider Certified
- Over 20 years working in the corporate world – specifically in banking and telecoms industry
- Strategic Change and Transformation delivery and competencies
- Change Adoption and Agility
- Has worked in a variety of delivery environment including scaled agile and Kanban
- Emotional Culture in the Workplace Specialist
- Leading leaders and building high performing teams
- Building Trust and Psychological Safety
- Former sponsored NZ distance runner
Learning how to suffer better and savour more during this experience of life and helping others to do so too.
My Purpose - To be a catalyst for positive change by supporting leaders, teams and organisations to fully embrace their humanity from the inside out, helping them to care and invest more in what matters most and make better choices for themselves, others and the environment around them.