Jeroen leads the Awaris activities for the European Union and coordinates the Inner Green Deal Initiative.
Why am I working for Awaris?
Because Awaris is a wonderful community of openminded, kind and inspiring people serving a higher purpose.
Jeroen joined the Awaris team in 2018.
- Masters in International Relations (University of Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Certified Mindfulness, Compassion and Yoga trainer as well as facilitator of several nature based programs
- Founder of “Amwell”, resilience coaching and monitoring stress and wellbeing with wearable sensors
- Former Director in a global consulting firm leading the Emerging Markets group within the EMEA region. Member of the global innovation council
- Mindfulness/Mindful leadership
- Resilience coaching
- Ecology: Leading nature-based program such as “The Work That Reconnects”
- Yoga teacher
- Participatory leadership and social entrepreneurship
- Many years of experience in human resources management